- The included portable bag makes it easy to store and carry. Just plug the charger into a NEMA 6-20 outlet. The compact size and 25 ft extra-long charging cable make it great for most driveways or garages.
- The control box on the EV charger has four different LED indicator lights that show the status of the charger: troubleshooting, ready to connect to vehicle, charging, and full charged. These lights help you identify the EV charger’s working condition and let you know the relevant charging information.
- You will get the same warranty when you order this product from the manufacturer or from evadept.com.
- VEVOR 16A level 2 portable EV charger is designed to charge your EV quickly and effortlessly. This EV portable charger, with its NEMA 6-20 plug, can charge your car 4 times faster than other 8A level 1 EV chargers.
- The advanced level 2 EV charger features an intelligent chip to provide reliable protection against lightning, leakage, grounding, over voltage, under voltage, over charge, over current, and overheat. With CE certification, IP65 control box, and an IP54 EV connector, this charger ensures safe and efficient charging for your electric vehicle.
- Most electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid vehicles are compatible with the EV charger that complies with the J1772 standard. This is perfect for users who own more than one electric vehicle or buildings with docks for EV charging.
IP65 control box and IP 54 EV connector can be used outdoors and even on light rainy days. It is more waterproof and dustproof than the average charger on the market. The 25 feet charging cable is long enough for you to charge your electric car at a longer distance for driveway and garage use. The charging cable uses a pure copper core, withstands -22℉/-30℃ low temperature. Level 2 EV charger is compatible with most electric cars, which meet SAE J1772 standard.