- Get the power you need with this cable. With 48A, 11.5kW, 240V of power, you can easily charge your Tesla from a distance.
- Make charging convenient with this 20 ft extension cord. The heavy-duty, weatherproof design ensures safe outdoor use.
- Compatible with all Tesla chargers HPWC (Destination), TWC (Wall Connector all gen.,), TMC (Mobile Connector all gen.)
- Compatible with all Tesla vehicles (Model S, 3, X, Y) within North America.
- 20 ft. extension is made with extra-heavy-duty cable for extremely high power requirements.
- Ergonomic handles with a built-in button to unlock your charge port when finished charging.
- Latching feature on the inlet connector to prevent accidental disconnection.
- Keep your Tesla safe and reliable with this extension cord. It meets all safety standards and is designed for optimal performance.
The Lectron Tesla Extension Cord is the perfect solution for extending your Tesla charger. This heavy-duty extension cord adds an extra 20 ft to your Tesla charger, making it easier to reach and charge your Tesla. With a 48a, 240v, and 11.52 kw charging capacity, you can be sure of powerful charging.The Lectron Tesla Extension Cord is designed to be strong and durable, with weatherproof construction that ensures it is safe for outdoor use. Use this extension cord to charge your Tesla on the go. In addition, a carrying case is included for keeping your cable organized and stored safely.
The Lectron Tesla Extension Cord is compatible with all Tesla high powered wall connectors, all generations of destination chargers, and mobile connectors. Please note, this extension cord will not work with superchargers.
Make charging your Tesla easier with the Lectron Tesla Extension Cord. With powerful charging and a strong, durable construction, it is the ideal solution for extending your Tesla charger.
Jonathon • month ago
I recently purchased the Tesla extension cable, and while it comes with quality materials, I was initially sceptical of its large diameter. After using it though, I noticed that the cable doesn’t heat up and it remains cool to the touch, which is great. Since I own two electric cars, this cable is irreplaceable for me. It just makes life so much easier, and I’m glad I made the purchase.
Randall • month ago
The cable has a large diameter and does not heat up, which is great, but the fact that you have to press the car dashboard to open and leave it is a huge problem for me. The quality of the materials is good.
Bill • month ago
This Lecton cable is solid and heavy. The only issue I have is that you can’t disconnect the cable from the charging port without stopping charging first. This is something you have to do through the app. Other than that, it’s a great, reliable product and a must-have for any Tesla owner.
Mark • 2 weeks ago
Very heavy. Sturdy. But I wouldn’t risk using it on a Supercharger.