- Built to last: California’s industry-leading 3-year guarantee for indoor and outdoor use.
- Easy installation: Includes a convenient mounting bracket, 20ft charging cord, and NEMA6-50 plug to use with common dryer outlets.
- Flexible control: The charger’s front panel features pause and delay functions for 2/4/6/8 hours. Temperature range: -30°C to +50°C
- Winner: Voted The Wirecutter’s “Best Electric Vehicle Charging Station of 2017”
- Faster charging (30 Amps 240V, Level 2): Charges 4x faster than Level 1, 120V chargers. Dimensions of the item (inches): 14.5 Wx 16.0Hx 6.5D
- Siemens is a name you can trust. The technology leader in the field for more than 170 years, Siemens.
- Universal compatibility: Compatible with all J1772-compliant cars as well as Tesla vehicles that use the Tesla charging adapter. Voltage:208 V
- Please Note: Although the product images represent the product being offered, the attributes could differ slightly depending on the version that was released. Although we strive to provide accurate information, the images may not reflect the latest version. For any questions or concerns, please visit the vendor’s website.
Most EV batteries can be charged in under 3.5 hours. You can delay your charge for 2-8 hours by using the time delay feature. You will be even happier when your fully charged EV is ready to go every day. Additional features such as the status indicating LED Halo that can be seen from a distance, and a simple cord management solution will make it easier for you.
Pick the right installation for you
The Universal VersiCharge comes with a plug-in and cord assembly. This can be used to plug into the appropriate double-gang receptacle either below or behind it. For a hardwired installation, the plug and cord can be removed from the unit. We recommend the VersiCharge hardwire version (VC30GRYHW) for indoor hardwire applications. This plug-and-play installation allows you to take your VersiCharge with you wherever you go. It also comes with hardware and mounting brackets for permanent installation in your garage, carport or parking lot. The weatherproof NEMA 4 enclosure is made from 60 percent recycled material and has a matte finish. It can withstand all kinds of elements. For easy and quick use, the standard SAE J1772 connector provides comfort for users. An integrated holster keeps dust and debris out of the plug. For quick, clean storage, the attached cord of 20 feet (14 feet for Hardwire) wraps around the enclosure.
There are two options for the Siemens 30-A Level 2-VersiCharge electric vehicle charger: one is hardwired for indoor use (VC30GRYHW), and one is universal that can be used both indoors and outdoors (VC30GRYU). The Universal unit is ready to be plugged in to a 240V outlet. It can also be attached to any surface using the included mounting bracket.
Luke • 10 months ago
The red light flashed on our charger and it was immediately turned off. It flashed red again after I restarted it. The switch turned off halfway when I checked it again. 120 V was passed and 220 V was not. So I reset the switch and checked the voltage once more. Everything was fine.
Matthew • 10 months ago
This device is beautiful and I love the way it looks. The cable is also neatly wound. It is small and durable. It was easy to access from outside. One feature I love about the device is the start button. This allows me postpone charging. I am not complaining at the moment.
Nick • 10 months ago
Although I love my charger, it was a bit more complicated to install. The cord is too short so I purchased an extension cord. Although it is recommended that you don’t use the extension cord according to the instructions, there are no other options. The device is only rated for 40 amps and the cord is 55 amps. Everything works flawlessly.
Phil W • 9 months ago
The charger was simple to install in our garage and connected directly to the outlet. The charger quickly charged our Ford Mustang Mach E, and we love the timer function. We are hopeful that the device will last a long time. It is ideal for connecting to the car’s port.
Dan • 9 months ago
It is convenient to wrap the cord around the device, and then insert the plug into its socket when not in use. The device glows when it is charged. A friend recommended me this model, who has enjoyed it for 2 years.