- Display screens — The charger has a display screen that displays pertinent information like charging Amperage, charging Voltage, total Kilowatt consumption, current temperature and other useful data.
- Level 2 240 volt electric vehicle charging station charges any EV 9X faster than normal wall outlets. It has flexible amperage settings of up to 50 Amps (16/24/32/40/48/50/50 Amp), and can be hardwired or plug-in. After installation, use the ChargePoint app for the best amperage settings.
- It is safe and reliable. The 3-year warranty comes with 24/7 customer support. This company has been dedicated to EV charging since 10+ years. UL-listed for electrical safety and ENERGY STAR Certified for efficiency.
- All electric cars compatible. Tested on the following models: Chevrolet Volt & Bolt EV; Hyundai Kona & Ioniq; Kia NIRO; Nissan LEAF; Tesla models, Toyota Prius Prime and BMW i3, Honda Clarity and Chrysler Pacifica.
- Longer cord options and intelligent chip — The Intelligent Chip automatically delivers the required amperage to your EV. Primecom Smart chargers can be used outdoors and are waterproof.
- Compatible with all EV Cars. Chargers use only pure copper cable. It can reach 100 feet without any voltage drop. Some cables may be made of aluminum mix cable, which can’t go beyond 18-20 feet due to voltage drop. This creates heat.
- Primecom Level 2 Chargers have been subject to rigorous testing that ensures safety and quality. TUV German Equipment & Product Safety Certifications, CE certifications are included along with 12 additional safety features like lightning-proof, overvoltage protection, overheat protection, overcurrent protection and IP56 rating waterproof.