- RFID Key: These RFID keys allow you to disable charger authorization for a company or public installation option. These chargers use pure copper cables. It can reach 100 feet without any voltage drop. Some cables may be made of aluminum mix cable, which can’t go beyond 18-20 feet due to voltage drop. This creates extra heat.
- Up to 15 hours (in 1-hour increments). It also has the time of the charge (countdown timer function) to allow you to take advantage discount electric company rates.
- The charger’s screen displays relevant information like real-time charging Amperage and Voltage.
- Primecom Level 2 Chargers have been subject to rigorous testing to ensure that they meet all quality standards. TUV German Equipment & Product Safety Certifications, CE certifications and UL Listed Cable Certificationss are some of the 12 safety features that have been added to this charger. This product features a control box that has LED status indicators.
- Universal compatibility – Compatible with all EVs and PHEVs Cars, including TESLA. (Tesla EVs require the TESLA J1772-to-UMC adapter that comes with every new Tesla).
- The charger can be manually adjusted from 50-Amps to 48-Amps, 40, 32 and 30, 28, 25, 12 amps Modes. Front button selection allows for upto 12KWh power, up to 10X faster charging (compare the Factory supplied 110V Charger).
- The intelligent chip automatically charges your EV with the required amperage. Primecom Smart chargers can be used outdoors and are waterproof. Fully Outdoor Usable with IP56 waterproof status.