- An extension cord that can be used both indoors and outdoors, great for EV charging.
- The plugs are also lighted to indicate when the power is on. The cord has a slip resistant design.
- The cord is water resistant and has a flexible vinyl covering that protects it against moisture, abrasion and sunlight.
- The blades are also reinforced to protect them from bending or breaking.
- The cord is 10 GAUGE 3-wire grounded, 10 foot, 15 amp, 125 volt, 1875 watt, 5-15P/R, UL Listed.
- It has 3 outlets in 1 for simultaneous multiple use.
- The cord comes with a lifetime replacement warranty from Iron Forge Cable. An additional free warranty is also available for service work on the installation of charging equipment for up to 5 years, which are ordered at evadept.com.
- The temperature range for the cord is -40°F to +140°F.
Iron Forge Cable extension cords are built tough to handle any job, indoors or out. They’re great for EV charging, with lighted plugs to indicate when the power is on. The cords have a slip-resistant design, are water resistant, and have a flexible vinyl covering that protects against moisture, abrasion, and sunlight. The blades are reinforced to prevent bending or breaking. Iron Forge Cable extension cords are 10-gauge, 3-wire grounded, 5-15P/R, 125-volt, 10-foot, 1875-watt, 15-amp, UL listed, and have 3 outlets in 1 for simultaneous multiple use. They come with a lifetime replacement warranty from Iron Forge Cable. The temperature range for the cords is -40°F to +140°F.
Bob • 3 months ago
I have had my Nissan Leaf for 4 years now and have never had any problems with it until recently. I bought an extension cord for my electric car charger and it has worked well for the most part. The only difficulty I have experienced is with removing the connector from the car. Otherwise, I agree with the reviews of other buyers.