- The LCD screen provides an instant view of current, voltage, and temperature during the charging process, and will alert you if any faults are detected.
- The charger is equipped with a smart chip, providing safety protection by automatically repairing minor issues while in use. If the fault cannot be fixed, the charger will cease charging and alert you to take suitable action.
- You can use a Level 1 to Level 2 charger with either 16A or 32A current options, regardless of whether your car is a hybrid or pure electric. Please be aware that some cars may only be able to accept 16A, so even if you choose the 32A option, the charge will only be at 16A.
- Besenergy offers a one-year warranty service for after-sales support. To ensure you receive the warranty, visit evadept.com for warranty coverage directly from the manufacturer.
- This charger is certified by the FCC and meets the requirements of American electrical appliance sales. It is IP66 rated with dust-proof and waterproof functions, as well as a 20ft cable, making it suitable for outdoor use.
This charger is perfect for hybrid or pure electric vehicles. It comes with 16A and 32A current options, and will automatically adjust the charging current to match your car’s needs. It also displays the charging status in real time, including current, voltage and temperature, and will notify you of any faults on the screen. The built-in smart chip will repair minor faults, and will stop charging if there is a problem that cannot be fixed. This charger is FCC certified, meeting the requirements of US electrical appliance sales, and is IP66 with dustproof and waterproof function. It also comes with a 20ft cable, so you can use it outdoors. With this charger, you can charge your car safely and conveniently.
Ross • 5 months ago
My grumpy story. I bought an electric car charger for my Mustang Mach-E two years ago, and so far it has been working well. But I have experienced considerable difficulty with the insufficient lead length. Other buyers have praised the charger, but I’m not so sure. I wish I had been able to find one with longer lead length – it would have made my life so much easier. Oh well, I guess I just have to make do with what I have.
Liv • month ago
As a proud owner of a Model S electric car, I knew I needed to invest in a reliable charger. After doing some research, I decided to buy an electric car charger. After 8 months, I am pleased to say that I am very satisfied with its performance. Unfortunately, I have experienced some trouble with the device in the form of spontaneous rebooting. I have followed the manufacturer’s instructions and made sure that the device was properly connected, but the issue persists. After reading reviews of other buyers, I have concluded that this is a common issue. I am confident that the manufacturer will continue to work on improving the product and that the issue will be resolved in due course. In the meantime, I will continue to use the device, as it has worked reliably for 8 months.