- A Level 2, 240 volt electric vehicle (EV) charging station charges any EV up to 9X faster than a regular wall outlet, with variable voltage and current settings of up to 50 amps (16/24/32/40/48/50 Amp). After installation, use the ChargePoint app to select the correct amperage for your home.
- It’s compatible with all electric vehicles, and we’ve tested it on a variety of models including the Chevrolet Volt and Bolt EV, Hyundai Kona and Ioniq, Kia NIRO, Nissan LEAF, Tesla cars, Toyota Prius Prime, BMW i3.
- With the ChargePoint app, you can charge faster and smarter. Set a timetable to only charge when the electricity is cheapest, create reminders so you never forget to recharge, utilize Alexa voice control, and view all of your Chargepoint charging data in one place.
- It’s fully automated and features a three-stage charging system to make sure you’re never out of juice. It also boasts overvoltage, undervoltage, and short circuit protection as well as a fault diagnosis function to ensure that it works when you need it most. UL certified for electrical safety and ENERGY STAR certified for energy efficiency.
- Outward or indoor installation is simple. Indoor or outdoor installation is easy. With NEMA 6-50 or 14-50 outlets, plug-in installation requires circuits with a rating of 40A or 50A (14-50 currently selected). For other circuit ratings, such as 60A-80A for 48A-50A charging, the plug may be removed for hardwired installation with little effort. Avoid upgrading your electrical system by choosing a current that works best for you and your home.