- This EV charger is 25 feet long and is suitable for most driveways or garages. You can connect it to a 220V socket for level 2 charging. The input power of the NEMA 14-50 plug is 220V.
- When you order from evadept.com, you are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty.
- Input & Output Power: 220V AC;
- Frequency: 60Hz;
- Adjustable current: 10/16/20/24/32Amp;
- Plug: NEMA 14-50;
- Working temperature: -30℃ (-22℉) to 50℃ (+122℉).
- Intelligent power saving, reasonable arrangement of your charging time (2/4/6/8 Hours Delay)-make your electric car cheaper. Users can schedule the charging session at off-peak times to save money.
- The LED indicator on the charging cable shows you where the car is at three different charging levels. If something goes wrong, it will alert you so you can solve the problem immediately.
- This is a compact portable station that is an ideal solution for low-cost charging in your garage or to keep in the trunk of your EV for charging at work or on trips.
This EV charger is 25 feet long and is a great solution for charging your EV at home or on the go. With an input power of 220V, you can connect it to a 220V socket for level 2 charging. The NEMA 14-50 plug is also compatible with most driveways or garages. Additionally, the intelligent power saving feature and adjustable current allow you to save money on your charging sessions. If something goes wrong, the LED indicator on the charging cable will alert you so you can solve the problem immediately.
Ryan • 5 months ago
i’m very happy with my zencar level 2 portable ev charger. it’s been working well for me for over a year now and i haven’t had any problems with it. i love that it’s so portable and easy to use. i would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good electric car charger.