- Worry-free warranty and 24h customer services: To avoid any damage, please use the original accessories included in the package. WOLFBOX places customer satisfaction and product quality as its top priorities. Manufacturer offer a 12-month warranty and lifetime support. If you have any questions, please let us know. Wolfbox’s team will assist you as quickly as possible.
- Multiple protection – The electric vehicle charging station offers multiple safety protection functions, including leakage protection and overvoltage protection. It is also waterproof to IP55, which allows you to safely charge your car.
- The WOLFBOX level 2-ev charger charges faster than most level 1-ev chargers. The SAE J1772 connector can be used with all electric vehicles, provided it has a J1772 socket. This connector is ideal for owners of multiple electric cars.
- Intelligent time control: The EV charger is equipped with an intelligent temperature control chip that can prevent the danger of overheating. To prevent any accidents caused by overheating, the output current of the charger will be cut or stopped if the temperature rises above the normal limit. Charging will resume after the temperature drops to the normal level.
- Simply install a NEMA14-50 outlet and plug in the charger. This can help you save hundreds of dollars. The total length of the charging cable is 25 feet. This will fit most garages and driveways. It’s easy to take the charging cable from the bracket and place it in your car. The charging station has an indicator light that shows the stages of charging, and warns of potential errors.
Devin • year ago
I was dissatisfied by the lack of information about connecting the NEMA 5-15 plug with a 220-volt rosete.
The charging station is great. The charger was plugged into a standard outlet. I set the charging time and switched amps. Next, I will test the charging delay function. Next week, the electrician will install adapters.
When tested with a socket 220 V, this cable charges much faster than the OEM cable. The charging cable does not highlight heat. The adjustable current and delay work well. I am satisfied.
Miguel W • year ago
It was easy to use and cost-effective. It works right out of the box. No settings required. Charges at a maximum speed for my Model 3 that are connected to an outlet. The car was charged faster than the original. We are extremely satisfied with the product. I highly recommend.
Jaime D • year ago
Excellent display that displays all the information. A memory card is not necessary to change the settings. This is because it’s available at other stores, in my opinion. If I bought the card, I’m certain that it would be lost.
Michael • 10 months ago
The NEMA14-50 charger with 32 A was my choice. It can charge up to 32 A depending on how fast I need it. I use lower charging parameters to reduce temperature and prolong battery life. You can press the “A” button to adjust the ampera. However, it won’t respond correctly if you do so. Hold the button down to activate the deferred charger function.
Jeffery W • 8 months ago
There aren’t many EV chargers for 30-ampere chain. The charger also has a manual mode that allows you to add another ampere. If you’re concerned that the charger is running on 26 amps, you can set it to 8 or 16 amps. The charger can be purchased at a reasonable price. It also has adjustable current settings. The charger also has an LED screen that displays the current state as well as additional accessories such a hook or stand. Everything works perfectly.