- The PulseQ has been equipped with multiple safety protections, including Under Voltage protection, Over Voltage protection, Overload protection, Over-Temp protection, Short Circuit protection, Ground protection, Earth Leakage protection, and Lightning protection. This charging unit can operate in environments of -30℃ to 55℃ (-22°F to 131°F). The connector operating life is up to 10000 times. The NEMA TYPE 4 waterproof case and solid 16ft cable make it suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Topdon PulseQ level 2 EV 240V 10kw home charger can charge your electric vehicle 7 times faster than a normal wall outlet. It is equipped with a NEMA 14-50 connector and a J1772 TYPE 1 standard connector, so it is compatible with electric vehicles with American standard AC charging interfaces or plug-in hybrid vehicles, including Tesla (Adaptor Needed), Volkswagen, Ford, Nissan, GM, Audi and more.
- The PulseQ AC electric car charger is easy to install on a wall or pole. With the prepared socket, the charging station can be installed in 15 minutes. And, TOPDON hotline service can offer technical support to help customers resolve their problems within 24 hours.
- The PulseQ App allows your vehicles to be charged during off-peak periods by setting the charging time, saving money on your electricity bills. You can also adjust the charging current range from 6 to 40A, check the charging miles and cost, view the charging history, get a fully-charged notification, and track all data of the charging status. Plus, you can check the price difference between oil and electricity.
- The manufacturer offers a warranty when you order from evadept.com.
- The PulseQ AC Home EV charger can be controlled by more than one person simultaneously and will generate a Wi-Fi signal. It is easy to use and can be connected to your home network. This APP allows users to connect multiple chargers and perform charging jobs remotely. If the App loses its connection with the charger, it will switch into Plug-and-Play mode and continue to charge your vehicles intelligently.
Looking for a way to charge your electric vehicle without taking up valuable space in your garage? Look no further than the PulseQ! This compact charging station can be mounted outside, freeing up space inside your home. The mobile app allows you to set charging sessions and monitor the battery’s progress, so you can charge your car when it’s most convenient for you. And because it uses the J1772 connector, the PulseQ is compatible with most electric vehicles on the market.
Joseph • month ago
I bought an Topdon EV Charging Station ten months ago and, so far, it’s been working well for me. My electric car is a Tesla Model S and I’ve had no problems with it, except for the occasional difficulty with heating the plug. However, I agree with the reviews of other buyers – this is a great product and I’m very happy with it.