- More than 1W times of plugin/out experiments, safe and reliable. The adapter comes with a security anti-drop lock. The product can be used in extreme environments (-22℉ to 122℉ temperature environment). Protection level: IP65, can be used in rainy days.
- This adapter is compatible with all J1772 EVs and PHEVs, as well as all Tesla connectors (except the Tesla Supercharger), the Tesla High Power Wall Connector, Tesla Mobile Connector, and the Tesla Destination Charger.
- When you order on evadept.com, you can count on a standard manufacturer’s warranty for your accessory. ShockFlo provides a warranty of 12 months for their products.
- This product is 9.25in*3.25in*3.25in, only 430g, and can be stored anywhere! It’s lightweight and compact, making it easy to carry on camping, outdoors, vacation, and road trips!
- Ultra-high current and voltage support. With a maximum current output of 48A, this car charger can meet your ultra-fast charging needs. Its ultra-high current load capacity also makes charging your car safer. The maximum input voltage is 250V AC.
Looking for a way to charge your J1772 EV or PHEV with a Tesla charger? Look no further than the Tesla to J1772 Charger Adapter! Compatible with all Tesla Connectors (except the Tesla Supercharger), the Tesla to J1772 Charger Adapter is perfect for charging your car at home, at work, or on the go. With a maximum current output of 48A, the Tesla to J1772 Charger Adapter can charge your car quickly and safely. The adapter also comes with a security anti-drop lock, making it perfect for use in extreme environments (-22℉ to 122℉).
Cameron • 5 months ago
Two years ago, I bought a ShockFlo Tesla to J1772 Adapter for electric car charger. My electric car is a Model S. So far, the device has been working well for 2 years. I have experienced difficulties with heating the plug. Otherwise, I agree with the reviews of other buyers.I was a bit hesitant to buy the adapter at first, since I wasn’t sure if it would work with my car. But, I’m glad I did because it’s been working great! I’ve had no problems with it whatsoever. However, I have experienced one issue. The plug tends to get quite hot when I use it. It’s not a big deal, but it is something to be aware of. Otherwise, I highly recommend this product!
Kit • 2 weeks ago
I’ve had my Tesla Model Y for four years now, and it’s been a great car. I bought it when electric cars were first starting to become popular, and I wanted to be ahead of the curve. I was one of the first people in my neighborhood to get an electric car, and I’ve never looked back. One of the best things about my Tesla is that it comes with a built-in charger. But recently, I decided to buy an adapter that would allow me to charge my car at any J1772 charger. I’d been hearing good things about the adapter, and I wanted to try it out. So far, the adapter has been working great. I’ve been able to charge my car at any J1772 charger, and it’s been a huge convenience. I would definitely recommend it to anyone with an electric car.