- 30A, 125/250V. Maximum Wattage 7500W, 25 feet, STW power cord, an male 14-30P plug, and a female 14-30R Receptacle. UL/cUL approved.
- It is used to charge your electrical vehicle, to move your dryer and to charge other appliances that run on 220 Volt. You can make your dryer or electric vehicle more flexible for greater flexibility and convenience. There is no need to employ an electrician to put in the new outlet or wall charger.
- 600 Volt thermoplastic STW Jacket as well as 10AWG (American wire gauge) 4C copper wire with NEMA 14-30 plug has excellent abrasion, oil , and water resistance as well as flexible. It will last for many years even when used in harsh conditions.
- Included Accessories including 1X Cord Organizer as well as 1X PVC plug protector
- Rophor is a leader in the manufacture of adapter power cords for various applications. All of our products have been tested thoroughly to ensure that every item supplied to our clients will perform flawlessly. Don’t compromise quality for price. We give you five years of maintenance that is worry-free and are looking at your next email.
- 10-AWG 4 Conducor heavy-duty cord constructed from copper, with PVC that meets UL the 62 standard to provide antioxidants and heat-proof insulation and plug in UL 817 support standard.
- If you’re looking to be certain of the warranty, then our evadept.com site offers warranty coverage by the company that makes it.
Reviews for the Rophor 10-Gauge Extension Cord, 30 Amp, 10/4 AWG, 25ft,...