- Plug and Play – Connects to Dryer Outlet!
- A limited warranty for certain parts of the equipment is available to both purchases made through evadept.com or through the manufacturer’s site.
- Comes with an LED control box that displays status indicators for charging.
- Intelligent chip — PRIMECOMTECH designs its own SMART chargers electronic circuitry-intelligent Chip & software here in the USA, unlike other chargers which dump all the current at once. PRIMECOMTECH EV Chargers connect to your EV through its data port. It can gather six different types of information, such as temperature of the battery and ambient temperatures and EV’s current battery levels and Battery Capacity to automatically alter the voltage to ensure the maximum life-span out of your battery.
- United States Seller — 12 month warranty and life-time unrestricted technical support.
- Secure and safe — Primecom Level 2 Chargers have been tested at multiple points to ensure safety and quality measures. They have received TUV German Equipment and Product Safety Certification, CE certifications, UL listed Cable Certifications as well as twelve other security features like leakage protection, lightning proof overvoltage, overheat, overload protection, UL94V-0 rating, flame resistance IP55 waterproof rating.
The PRIMECOMTECH EV charger is the best way to charge your electric vehicle. With its intelligent Chip & software, the PRIMECOMTECH EV charger communicates with your EV to get 6 different types of data. This allows the PRIMECOMTECH EV charger to automatically adjust the voltage to get the most life expectancy from your battery. The PRIMECOMTECH EV charger also has a Dryer Outlet, so you can easily connect it to your home. The PRIMECOMTECH EV charger is also TÜV German Equipment and Product Safety Certified, CE️ certifications, UL️ Listed Cable Certifications, and has 12 other built in safety features.
Luke • 9 months ago
I’ve had my PRIMECOM Level 2 EV Charger for 4 years now and it’s been working great! I have an electric car, a Volkswagen ID.4, and it’s been a lifesaver. The only issue I’ve had is with heating the plug. Other than that, I’ve been really happy with it and would recommend it to other EV owners.
Jeremiah • 5 months ago
I’ve had my PRIMECOM Level 2 EV Charger for six months now and I couldn’t be happier! It’s been super reliable and charges my electric car quickly and efficiently. I did have a bit of trouble with the plug at first, but other than that, this charger has been great. I would definitely recommend it to anyone else looking for a good EV charger.