- Charging set with NEMA 5-15 adapter: Not all garages can accommodate Megear level 2 electric vehicle charging (NEMA6-20 Plug). A manufacturer created an EV charging kit that includes a Level 1 adapter cable. This allows you to connect your home’s common outlet. This adapter is 3 feet in length and allows you to charge your electric vehicle using a 120V (NEMA5-15) wall plug.
- Local customer service team offers technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Megear also offer a 12 month warranty. The Brand team will fix anything that isn’t to your satisfaction.
- The plugs work with all major EV manufacturers and many power sources. Check the AC charging current and AC power (kW) for your vehicle. The actual working current depends on the vehicle setting.
- 3.86 KW/H faster charging: Most electric cars can charge at 11 miles an hour with level 2 charging. Level 2 EVSE charging speeds up to 3x faster that your car’s original charger. This means you can go out and have more fun and less waiting.
- The EVSE provides lightning-proof, leakage, overvoltage, overheat and overcurrent protections, IP55 rating waterproof, UL94V0 rating flame resistance, and UL94V0-0 rating flame resistance. The control box has LED indicators that show you the charging status.