- Charging set with NEMA 5-15 adapter: Not all garages can accommodate Megear level 2 electric vehicle charging (NEMA6-20 Plug). A manufacturer created an EV charging kit that includes a Level 1 adapter cable. This allows you to connect your home’s common outlet. This adapter is 3 feet in length and allows you to charge your electric vehicle using a 120V (NEMA5-15) wall plug.
- Local customer service team offers technical support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Megear also offer a 12 month warranty. The Brand team will fix anything that isn’t to your satisfaction.
- The plugs work with all major EV manufacturers and many power sources. Check the AC charging current and AC power (kW) for your vehicle. The actual working current depends on the vehicle setting.
- 3.86 KW/H faster charging: Most electric cars can charge at 11 miles an hour with level 2 charging. Level 2 EVSE charging speeds up to 3x faster that your car’s original charger. This means you can go out and have more fun and less waiting.
- The EVSE provides lightning-proof, leakage, overvoltage, overheat and overcurrent protections, IP55 rating waterproof, UL94V0 rating flame resistance, and UL94V0-0 rating flame resistance. The control box has LED indicators that show you the charging status.
Maurice • 11 months ago
Everything worked exactly as it was described. It was very easy to set up. It is easy to connect the one end to the wall mounting and the other to the EV. It charges as stated and is easy to use. The indicator’s surface is sticky and attracts dust. We expect that the stickiness will eventually disappear and that the product will remain high quality.
Darren M • 10 months ago
This charger has performed well in both level 1 and level 2 tests.
Mitchell D • 10 months ago
I am completely satisfied with the EVSE cable after using it for a month. My EV is charged daily, sometimes twice daily. He is very durable. The LED indicators can be easily seen from a distance. The charge time for the Kia Niro Electric Vehicle is just three hours. It’s amazing that you can attach the cable to your vehicle and take it along with you on the trip.
Bob • 9 months ago
While I don’t know what the charging speed of this charger compares to others, I can tell you that it charged my Kia Niro Electric Vehicle (EV) much faster than I expected. It’s also very easy to connect. It is durable and long-lasting. It has indicators that let me know when the charger is charging and when it has finished charging. Hooks can be used for hanging the charger.
Austin • 7 months ago
The charger can be used straight out of the box. EVSE charges my Hyundai Kona four times faster than the first-level charger. It’s perfect for charging.
The charger was able withstand light fog, even though there wasn’t any rain. It doesn’t seem to be too warm, and it works well with a standard socket. This is a great way for PHEV to be charged faster.