- Extend the length of your charging station cord with this 40-amp continuous use extension cord. Indoor and outdoor rated (IP65), this cord is not for submerged use. It is not a charger and should not be submerged in water.
- This connector is compatible with all vehicles that have a J-1772 connector (including Tesla’s with the adapter). All of the pins have been machine crimped for better conductivity, strength, and safety.
- The equipment you purchase from evadept.com is covered by a 2 year warranty. In addition, certain components of the equipment are also covered by a limited warranty from the manufacturer.
- All indoor/outdoor UL recognized parts (connector (cRUus E364477), receptacle (cRUus E364477), cable (UL 62)) are assembled and supported in the USA.
- This charger is portable and light weight, and includes a carrying bag. It is made of ultra-flex, high quality cable that won’t stiffen in cold weather, making it easy to coil. It works with all Type 1, SAE J1772, Level 1 and 2 chargers.
- Works with all Type 1, SAE J1772, Level 1 and 2 chargers.
- Portable, light weight, and includes a carrying bag. Ultra-flex, high quality cable made in the USA. Won’t stiffen in cold weather for easy coiling.
No EV driver should be without this safe, extra long, EV charging station extension cable. The high-quality, Inteset J-1772 compatible, extension cable with carrying bag is the perfect solution. You can connect the charging station’s plug to the J-1772 compatible extension cable’s receptacle, then connect the cable’s plug to your vehicle. The extension cable can bypass two to three vehicles in the way. This lightweight, portable, Inteset extension cable is built in the USA with UL recognized components to ensure quality and your safety. The pins inside the connectors are fastened with a precision, industrial crimper to provide ultimate strength, conductivity, and safety. The ultra-flexible cable is made in the USA and is designed to easily coil even in very cold weather.
Chase M • 3 months ago
The Inteset EV Extension Cord is a great product that has worked well for me for the past 8 months. I have had some difficulties with the length of the cord being too short, but other than that, I have had no problems with it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who needs an extension cord for their electric car.