- You can adjust the max current output to support multiple circuit ratings with this slim, compact and modern design. You can install it in more locations because of its sleek design.
- You can buy this item for one low price and without needing to purchase other items. This includes a charging unit with an 18 foot cable, a NEMA 6-50 plug, a universal mounting bracket, a plug holster, and a user manual.
- This will give them an estimated 25-35 miles of extra range per hour. The charger is easy to install with a standard NEMA 6-50 plug and universal mounting bracket.
- If you want to be certain of the warranty, then our evadept.com site provides warranty coverage direct from the manufacturer.
- This electrical product has been designed and tested to meet the nationally recognized UL (USA) & cUL (Canada) standards for safety. NEMA 4 rated for Indoor/Outdoor use in all weather, this product is a must-have for any electrical products installed in your home.
- Electric Vehicle and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle owners in the United States and Canada can now charge up to 8x faster than with standard AC Level 1 EV chargers, thanks to the new Chevy Bolt, BMW i3, Nissan Leaf, Ford Fusion, Chevy Volt, Toyota Prius, Tesla (with adapter) compatibility.
Installing the EvoCharge EVSE charging station at home is simple and convenient. The modern compact design houses a powerful 32 amps of power, capable of charging up to 8x faster than level 1 chargers that are provided with your vehicle. With the easy plug and charge operation, charging your vehicle could not be any simpler. This level 2 charger provides up to 25 miles per hour of charge. Just simply install the unit and plug it in to your vehicle, that’s it!
If you have an existing 240V outlet installed, confirm that it is NEMA 6-50 and that it is on a dedicated 40A (or higher) circuit. If your circuit is lower than 40A, you can use the EvoCharge unit but will need to have an electrician adjust the internal dip switches to lower the amperage to 24A or 16A.
If you do not have an outlet installed, you will need to have an electrician run a new dedicated circuit to your installation location and install a NEMA 6-50 outlet.