- The charger is set up and is easy to use. Just plug into to your ClipperCreek Charger in a 14-50R outlet. Compatible for the majority of EVs like Nissan Leaf, Tesla Model 3 as well as BMW i4.
- It is a ClipperCreek Plug-in Electric Charger features a premium over-molded plug with 240V. The length of the plug is 12 inches which includes the plug as well. In order to install the plug, the electrician should install the outlet 240V (receptacle) to match the EV plug model which was ordered.
- The HCS-40P , high-powered Level 2 EV Charging Station EVSE recharges your car up to three times more quickly than the cordset included with the electric car. It’s a plug-type car charger that can be used indoors or outdoors for ALL electric vehicles. One hour of charging provides an average of up to 31 miles to all automobiles (differs between cars and the on-charge the settings).
- Simple strong, robust, heavy-duty outdoor or indoor Electric Vehicle Charging Station suitable for all weather. 32 amps of power and 7.7kW of power. This unit can speed up charging for plug-in electric vehicles available in the USA such as those of the Nissan Leaf, Tesla Model 3 as well as the BMW i4. The ClipperCreek 3-year warranty is backed by the company’s and exceptional customer support.
- The safety certifications of ClipperCreek are ENERGY Star, ETL and cETL and show that this product is in compliance with the standards of widely accepted standards of safety applicable to EV chargers. Furthermore the ground monitor for service continually checks for the proper grounding to ensure the safety of the family and you. The charger is housed in a the fully sealed NEMA-4 enclosure, and is designed to operate in a temperature range between -22degF and 120degF (-30degC up to 50degC).
- The manufacturer’s warranty is valid when you buy through evadept.com.
- The charging cord is 25 feet long to ensure flexibility in installation and use. Keep your charging cable well-organized with ClipperCreek’s built-in cable wrap and wall-mounted J1772 connector-holster. Additionally, the connector can accommodate an extra-large padlock (lock provided free of charge) which prevents the misuse of the charger.
Jimmy • month ago
When I bought my Tesla Model S, I knew I would need an electric car charger. After researching for the best electric car charger, I decided to invest in the ClipperCreek 32 Amp charger. After using it for over a year now, I can confidently say that it has been the best purchase I have made for my electric car. The device has been working well for me, and I have not experienced any major issues. However, there have been some minor difficulties with moisture protection. The ClipperCreek 32 Amp charger is a great choice for EV owners. It has all the features I need for my electric car, such as fast charging and excellent durability. I’ve been able to rely on it for the past year and it has performed well. It’s rugged, compact and easy to install.