- Any vehicle that meets the SAE J1772 standard will be charged. This standard is used by most electric cars in North America.
- Made in USA, tested best by Idaho National Labs.
- The American-made Level 2 240V Power Xpress can be set to 12 – 32 amps so that it can be used on smaller circuits. Compatible EVs can be charged up to 5 times faster than a 110V outlet.
- The Power Xpress is available in a plug-in version with wall mounting plates. This allows for easy movement.
- ETL & cETL Listed. It exceeds NEMA 4X standards. This makes it very durable and weatherproof. You can charge safely and reliably in any environment, indoors or outdoors.
Bosch’s original weatherproof charger
Proudly Made in America
The Level 2 240V Power Xpress can charge compatible EVs 5 times faster than a 110V outlet. The EV810 is reliable, efficient, and versatile inside and out.
Weatherproof Bosch EV810 has a sealed enclosure that provides reliable charging under any conditions. You can adjust the power output to find the best charge for your EV or existing wiring. The EV810 can be moved easily with its convenient plug-in option or wall mounting plate.
- Built to withstand harsh environments, the NEMA 4X rating makes it reliable and robust.
- ETL and cETL are listed
- Part number: EL-50600-D
- Flexible cable and 18-foot connector cord remain flexible in sub-zero temperatures
- You can switch between 12-32 amps with field-adjustable output
- Installation is easy and inexpensive with plug-ins
Bosch Takes Your Safety Seriously
Bosch EV Charging Stations have a rich history of innovation and quality. Each Bosch EV Charging Station is built with the highest quality materials and manufacturing processes. This is complemented by a strict commitment to safety and quality. The ETL-listed EV810 has been manufactured in the USA. It has been validated and tested to ensure safety in all operating environments.
- Self-Testing – To ensure proper functionality and safety, EV810 has self-testing circuitry that is performed before each charging cycle.
- Ground Assurance Monitoring – A safe and reliable ground fault protection is dependent on a proper electrical ground. EV810 contains a ground monitoring circuit that ensures the presence of an electrical ground.
- Continually provides a safe supply of power to the vehicle – if a grounded fault is detected, the EV810 cuts power flow and protects people and vehicle from an electric shock hazard
It will be compatible?
Your charging station can charge any vehicle that meets the SAE J1772 standard. This is used by most electric cars in North America.
- Nearly every EV in North America can be fitted with a standard J1772 connector
- Automated charge monitoring assures that your device is fully charged in the shortest time possible
Bosch Level 2 EV charger communicates directly with your vehicle to provide fast charging.