- You can easily install this product yourself or have a licensed electrician do it for you. It comes with a 3-year warranty and 24/7 support from the best-in-class automotive customer service. Plus, it will automatically update to keep your electric vehicle charging safe and secure for years to come. If you order this product from the manufacturer or from evadept.com, you will receive the same warranty.
- The optional start and stop RFID card functionality can prevent unauthorized use, while Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Ethernet connectivity options ensure automatic OTA (over-the-air) firmware updates and seamless connectivity and communication with your mobile device.
- The Autel Charge mobile app allows you to track, manage, schedule, and optimize smart EV charging anytime to take advantage of off-peak electricity rates. The NEMA 14-50 plug and adjustable power output up to 40 Amps allows you to choose what works best for your home and lifestyle, helping to avoid costly electrical upgrades.
- The MaxiCharger Home is a Level 2, 240 Volt electric vehicle (EV) charging station that can charge any EV or plug in hybrid up to 7 times faster than a Level 1 regular outlet charger.
- A durable cable that is 25 feet long, constructed from sturdy materials, and made from high-grade materials provides maximum weather resistance. A NEMA 4 protection rating, and certification from CSA testing labs, provide safe and reliable indoor and outdoor usage in any climate.
- As the cost of electric vehicle (EV) chargers has come down, rebates and incentives have popped up across the United States to help offset the cost of installing one. The Autel MaxiCharger, which has been tested to UL safety standards by CSA, a Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL), qualifies for these local rebates and incentives.
MaxiCharger is the world’s fastest EV charger, capable of charging any electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle 7 times faster than a standard charger. With up to 40 amps of power, MaxiCharger can charge your EV in as little as 30 minutes, giving you roughly 30 miles of range per hour. The NEMA 4 rating ensures internal protection in harsh environments such as rain, snow and dust. Tested for a 10 year working life, MaxiCharger is guaranteed for 3 years and comes with around-the-clock customer support. The extra long cable is suitable for all models and all charging scenarios.
Lawrence • 2 months ago
I’ve had my Autel MaxiCharger for 3 years now and it’s been working great. I have had some issues with it not being moisture proof though. other than that, I agree with other reviewers, it’s a great product.