- It is easy for a local electrician to install an electric vehicle (EV) charger. The main circuit breaker of your home should be at least 200 amps, and the one linked to your EV charger should be at least 50 amps.
- This Level 2 car charger can charge any EV 7x faster than a normal level 1 charger, and is also a flexible EV charger (10/16/24/32/40 Amp adjustable) suitable for various weather conditions (-13°F~122°F, IP65 waterproof) with a NEMA 14-50 plug, 25 foot premium cable, and J1772 connector.
- The charger is super comfortable and can be wall-mounted in your garage. It comes with a controller bracket and a cable organizer. The portability feature is great for traveling and it can work on level 1 or 2. You can purchase a NEMA 5-15P to 14-50R adapter to use it as level 1 from the manufacturer.
- Rest assured, your purchase is backed by a 12 month warranty from the manufacturer. This warranty gives you the same coverage whether you order from evadept.com or from the manufacturer directly.
- This charger is compatible with all EVs, PEVs, and PHEVs. It features leakage protection, over-temperature/voltage/current protection, and lightning/ungrounded protection.
- It is easy to connect a smart phone to the iFLow P9 EV charger by its build-in WiFi. You can control and monitor the charging status, Amp Ratings, and charging time by your smart phone or by the controller box itself. However, the build-in WiFi cannot access the internet.
The AMPROAD iFLOW P9 is the most compact and powerful home EV charging station. It is a Level 2 EVSE, 7x faster than a level 1 EV charging cable. iFlow P9 offers more flexible features to be your traveling mobile EV charger for various situations: Amp rates adjustable 10A/16A/24A/32A/40A, Voltage range from 90v to 250v, Charging time setting from 1hr to 10 hrs. Another highlight of iFlow P9 is the full freedom of control charging. Its built-in WiFI enhances users’ experience by connecting phones to “iFlow” network without the worry of no internet signal. You can choose the box controlling and remotely monitor charging status, or control the charging by a smart phone as your favorite.