- * Flexibility
- Site configurations that can be extended or modified
- Mounted on a wall or pole
- Various communication possibilities
- * Smart Building Integration
- Control and monitor Siemens Desigo and other 3rd-party systems
- Smart load monitoring and management
- Modbus TCP and RTU communication
- * Robust and reliable
- Secure billing
- Indoor outdoor capable (IP55)
- Safety features that are industry-leading
- * Intuitive Design
- Simple Usability & Smart Interface
- Protection of the electrical supply from upstream.
- The mobile app for Android and iPhone allows you to quickly set up your device.
- * Integrity
- 3rd generation (Ver)sicharge AC Wallbox
- Siemens is committed to quality
- Cost effective
- * The State of the Art and Future Proof
- Open payment options
- Accurate metering of integrated revenue
- Tested EV Interoperability
- Remote upgradeability
VersiCharge AC chargers provide multiple communication interfaces as well as a scalable parent-child configuration.
The local network can be connected via Ethernet or WLAN to connect child units with their parent units. This central communication interface to OCPP backupends provides additional communication capability via UMTS 4G / LTE (SIM card required).
VersiCharge AC chargers are able to communicate with Modbus-enabled building management systems like Siemens Desigo, allowing for dynamic load management.
All models include a 7m charging cord with type 2 connector (type 1 for ULC), which is long enough to cover common installation and parking situations.
The driver of many IEC countries would supply the cable. However, IEC models can be equipped with an integrated type 2 socket.
Theo • year ago
It was expensive.
To get it installed, I needed to hire an electrician.
It works as described and I have not had any issues in the 3 months that I have been using it.
Philip D • year ago
It took me a long time to charge my Audi E-Tron. We installed the block based on the recommendation. It’s very simple to use. It is very convenient that the car can be delayed charging for between 2-8 hours. We have had it for three months now without any issues. It charges my car faster than regular charging.
Craig • year ago
Charging occurs very quickly. The device was easy to set up and it looks great. One small complaint is that the wire is too short. It’s a great charger.
Sam M • 11 months ago
All EVSE Chargers can be expensive.
Siemens is a well-known brand. I chose this product because of its low price. After damaging the standard charger, it was turned off from the network and I replaced the Siemens model. It has been working flawlessly for two years.
Scott • 11 months ago
I asked an electrician to place the 220-volt socket near the switch in the garage. The supplied bracket was all that was required to install the device. It is lightweight and easy to install. My Porsche Taycan is charged for three hours, as opposed to 9 hours using an old charger.
Danny • 6 months ago
It worked perfectly. It was recommended that I purchase a Travel charger with specials. It charges my Porsche Taycan great. Con is wifi
Jerry • 5 months ago
It looks rugged. The device loses the network on a daily basis. There is a strange connection between wifi connection and electric car charging, where the car does not charge without wifi. Customer service has replaced my device.