- * Flexibility
- Site configurations that can be extended or modified
- Mounted on a wall or pole
- Various communication possibilities
- * Smart Building Integration
- Control and monitor Siemens Desigo and other 3rd-party systems
- Smart load monitoring and management
- Modbus TCP and RTU communication
- * Robust and reliable
- Secure billing
- Indoor outdoor capable (IP55)
- Safety features that are industry-leading
- * Intuitive Design
- Simple Usability & Smart Interface
- Protection of the electrical supply from upstream.
- The mobile app for Android and iPhone allows you to quickly set up your device.
- * Integrity
- 3rd generation (Ver)sicharge AC Wallbox
- Siemens is committed to quality
- Cost effective
- * The State of the Art and Future Proof
- Open payment options
- Accurate metering of integrated revenue
- Tested EV Interoperability
- Remote upgradeability
VersiCharge AC chargers provide multiple communication interfaces as well as a scalable parent-child configuration.
The local network can be connected via Ethernet or WLAN to connect child units with their parent units. This central communication interface to OCPP backupends provides additional communication capability via UMTS 4G / LTE (SIM card required).
VersiCharge AC chargers are able to communicate with Modbus-enabled building management systems like Siemens Desigo, allowing for dynamic load management.
All models include a 7m charging cord with type 2 connector (type 1 for ULC), which is long enough to cover common installation and parking situations.
The driver of many IEC countries would supply the cable. However, IEC models can be equipped with an integrated type 2 socket.