- The maximum power setting is 9.9 kW, but can be adjusted to 1.8 kW.
- The Third Generation Siemens VersiCharge electric vehicle charging equipment line is now available from EV Adept.
- Product Features: Level 2 (40A 240 V, 9.9kW) charging WiFi/Ethernet linked. Touch-sensitive user controls. Visual status indicator. Built in cord management. Standard I1772 connector I/O wet contact for external devices.
- Maximum power adjustment switch It can be difficult to install electric vehicle chargers in older homes. The Siemens VersiCharge allows you to adjust the EVSE power output to meet your facility capabilities.
- 20-foot cord with 3-year warranty.
- The SAE J1772 connector was designed to be comfortable for both the user and the environment. With the integrated cord management system, you can store your 20-foot cord easily. VersiCharge models offer flexible demand response profiles to support advanced demand responses programs.
- All VersiCharge models have variable amperage demand reaction and consumers can take advantage of utility rates programs. This allows the EVSE to be reduced with a lower impact on the user’s energy consumption.
- Delay button. The Siemens VersiCharge has a simple delay timer that can be set to multiple settings. The user can defer charging for up to 4 hours, 6 or 8 hours by pressing a button. After the delay timer is over, charging sessions start automatically.