- The maximum power setting is 9.9 kW, but can be adjusted to 1.8 kW.
- The Third Generation Siemens VersiCharge electric vehicle charging equipment line is now available from EV Adept.
- Product Features: Level 2 (40A 240 V, 9.9kW) charging WiFi/Ethernet linked. Touch-sensitive user controls. Visual status indicator. Built in cord management. Standard I1772 connector I/O wet contact for external devices.
- Maximum power adjustment switch It can be difficult to install electric vehicle chargers in older homes. The Siemens VersiCharge allows you to adjust the EVSE power output to meet your facility capabilities.
- 20-foot cord with 3-year warranty.
- The SAE J1772 connector was designed to be comfortable for both the user and the environment. With the integrated cord management system, you can store your 20-foot cord easily. VersiCharge models offer flexible demand response profiles to support advanced demand responses programs.
- All VersiCharge models have variable amperage demand reaction and consumers can take advantage of utility rates programs. This allows the EVSE to be reduced with a lower impact on the user’s energy consumption.
- Delay button. The Siemens VersiCharge has a simple delay timer that can be set to multiple settings. The user can defer charging for up to 4 hours, 6 or 8 hours by pressing a button. After the delay timer is over, charging sessions start automatically.
Allen M • 10 months ago
I bought 40 amps. It works great if you are able to install them. If you receive an adapter for a Tesla charger when you buy a car, they will work with them. These charging devices from Siemens allow you to pay with credit cards, make revenue, and use three phases of power to reach 22 kW.
Gregory • 9 months ago
Although there were some issues connecting to the application on the smartphone, it eventually worked after many attempts. The charging is great and works well. The cord is very long. It charges as fast as my Ford Mustang Mach-E can, which is about 3 hours. In general, 5 stars.
Dylan • 8 months ago
My electrician installed this device, because it required a connection to network 240. Fast charging is possible with this device. The device can be fully charged in just 3 hours. My electrician chose a device for me. I was pleasantly surprised to not see an increase in my electricity bill, even though I have only used the device for two months.
Tony • 8 months ago
This charger is very nice. I asked an electrician to install a socket with 240 amps. I would suggest asking the electrician to place the fork upside-down, as the fork is quite short. It is used for Volkswagen ID. Use the adapter provided with your EV. Everything is working fine for the past two months.
Jonathan • 7 months ago
The level 2 charger looks great and works great! This charger was recommended by the dealer when I purchased my EV. This charger has been great for me over the past month. It is easy to install and works great.