- When you’re traveling or visiting relatives and friends, you don’t have to worry about charging, because these chargers can be carried with the car and you can check every charging data by huge LCD screen on the charger. All you need is just a 220V – 240V NEMA 14-50 outlet to connect.
- This EV charger is compatible with most electric cars that meet the SAE J1772 standard. All Morec products have passed CE and FCC certification, and the quality is superior.
- If you order from evadept.com, you’re covered by a manufacturer’s warranty.
- MOREC recommends that you use a Level 2 40A, 220-240V EV Charger with a NEMA 14-50 plug. This charger can charge your car 8x faster than other EV chargers you have used.
- This EV charger is made of high-strength ABS material for better quality and durability. These chargers have over-current protection, over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, leakage protection, overheating protection, waterproof rating of IP66 and other safety protection measures. They can secure your car charging.
The Morec EV Charger can charge your car 6 times faster than a standard level 1 charger. This high-speed charger is also easy to install and use on a NEMA 14-50 outlet. The large LCD display shows the state of charge, including current, power, temperature and charging time. The internal circuit board is neatly arranged and has plenty of space for modification. The lines are fixed by screws, making the charger stable and safe. The intelligent chip automatically repairs minor charging problems and the IP rating reaches IP66. This charger is far more waterproof and dustproof than the average charger on the market and can be used in cold winters at minus 30 degrees.
Albert • 5 months ago
I only had my Morec 40 Amp Portable EV Charger for a year, but it’s been working great so far! I have experienced some difficulty with the low cord elasticity, but otherwise I agree with the reviews of other buyers – it’s a great product!