- 3.86 KW/H faster charging speeds. Most electric cars can charge at 11 miles an hour with level 2 charging. Level 2 EVSEs feature 240V, 16 Amp charging, and can charge up to 3x faster using a 220 Volt outlet. This allows you to spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time waiting.
- A local customer service team that offers technical support and 1 year warranty. Manufacturer will fix anything that isn’t to your satisfaction.
- Megear was created to make it as easy as possible to charge a car. You don’t need to assemble the EV charger. Simply plug it in to an existing NEMA6-50 socket or install a 6-50 socket and plug in.
- Safety & convenience: The Megear EV charging system provides lightning-proof leakage and overvoltage protection. It also has IP54 rating waterproof and UL94V0 rating flame resistance. It also features a control box with LED status indicators that help you determine the condition of your EV charger. You can charge your device conveniently and flexiblely with the cable’s total length of 25ft.
- Versatile vehicle compatibility. The EV charger can be used with any major Electric Vehicle that meets the J1772 standard. It works with all electric vehicles.
Bob • 10 months ago
The EV charger is reasonably priced. It is easy to install. I was considering buying NEMA 14-50 EV charging stations with the best reviews.