- The unique design of the wiring compartments makes it easy to install.
- NEMA Type 3R is the water-resistant enclosure for indoor and outdoor use
- Vandal-proof, thermoplastic enclosure that can withstand the most harsh environments
- Ground monitor interrupter circuit to ensure safety
- Compatible with all Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment Codes, Standards, and Recommended Practices
- Included SAE J1772(tm), NEC625, UL 2231, UL 2594
- To minimize standby power, integrated On/Off switch
- Compatible with EvrGreen EVSE pedestal system
- Includes mounting bracket
- The “Auto-Reclosure” feature allows charging to be re-enabled after a restart.
- Minor faults can reduce your chances of getting an
- Undercharged battery
The Complete Solution to Electric Vehicle Charging
Leviton is committed in creating sustainable, safe products that meet the needs of today and the challenges of tomorrow. EvrGreen has a solution for everyone, whether you’re an owner of an electric vehicle or a landlord, commercial or retail store owner, or utility company owner.
Evr-Green’s e30 and e40 electric vehicle charging stations allow fast charging of any SAE1772(tm).
Compatible electric vehicle. These new EV chargers can deliver up to 9.6kW power and provide a greater range of features.
Compact, cost-effective, simple to use, and easy to put in for electric vehicle charging
Nicky W • year ago
I don’t need an advanced charger, but I do need something that can connect and disconnect from the network to allow me to drive my car. It works perfectly in this regard. Excellent quality is achieved by the LEVITON assembly. It is IP protected, which I am confident in. The assembly has been in use for two months in my home.
Ray • year ago
It is stunning in its quality. During my research I found the image of the internal electronics. I was impressed by the quality of the charger’s work, both inside and out.
Samuel G • year ago
Excellent charger. Excellent material. It does what it should: My Nissan Leaf is charged for three hours. This unit is kept in my emergency kit, and I can add an additional hour of charging.
Brian • 11 months ago
It was easy to install in my garage. It is very solid and works perfectly. I get 40 amps from it. The instructions and hardware are well thought out. This product is excellent.
Albert D • 11 months ago
It is very easy to put in a socket 240 if you have one near your car. You will need to pass the cord through your door. It charges my car in about 4 hours and works well for the rest.