- The LCD screen is a novel design that allows you to plug in and use your handheld electric vehicle charger. The LCD screen shows the status of the charging amps. It displays current charging amps, voltage and power, as well as charging time and temperature.
- Feedback on EV charger charging status: The LCD displays the charging status. If the charger is not charging properly, the LCD light will flash to indicate abnormal charging.
- This is the perfect option for household EV charging. Simply connect the EV car charger to the wall socket nema6-20 socket and set the control box. Then connect your car.
- Different Functions: Level 2 ev charger Nema 6-20 maximum charging amperage: 16A. This EV charger Amps adjustable(8A/10A/13A/16A), which can realize a variety of charging options: fast charging and slow charging! You can also schedule your charging time to save even more money. Maximum preset charging time is 9 hours. The charger will only start to work after an hour if your setting is 1.
- The charger will stop automatically when the charge is complete.
- Multiple protection and high compatibility: This control box provides multiple protections, including overheating, leakage, grounding, overvoltage, overcurrent protection, and lighting. Type 1 plugs are compatible with all type 1 vehicles and meet J1772 standards.
Rodney • 11 months ago
Etron allows me to control how much energy I use. I wanted to make sure I wouldn’t turn on any circuit breaker. It currently works at 13 amprees. It can work for 110 times more than the half-time.
Lucas S • 10 months ago
The price of this EV charging station is very reasonable. It is easy to use. I was searching for a Level 2 car charger. It was a portable EV charger that I was searching for. It is highly recommended. There are many options. It is sometimes sold at a higher price, such as at a local shop. The charging station is well-made.