- This 10 GAUGE 3-wire grounded, 50 foot, 15 amp, 125 volt, 1875 watt, 5-15P/R, UL Listed extension cord has a temperature range of -40°F to +140°F.
- The lighted plugs indicate when the power is on, and the slip resistant design keeps the cord in place.
- The Iron Forge Cable all-purpose extension cord is great for indoor and outdoor use, including EV charging.
- Additionally, the reinforced blades protect prongs from bending or breaking.
- If something ever goes wrong with your Iron Forge Cable extension cord, manufacturer will replace it with a new one. An additional free warranty is also available for service work on the installation of charging equipment for up to 5 years, which are ordered at evadept.com.
- With three outlets in one for simultaneous multiple use, it is water resistant and has a flexible vinyl covering that protects cords against moisture, abrasion, and sunlight.
The female end of the cord lights up to indicate when the power is on, so you know when it’s time to start your EV charging. With 10 gauge heavy duty wire and 15 amp, 125 volt, 1875 watt, 5-15P/R, UL Listed, this is the perfect tool for the job.
Bob J • 7 months ago
This extension was purchased after I realized my old extension was too hot. You need to charge your electric car with a socket that has a voltage of 220V. If you live at home and only drive every other day, then 120V is sufficient. It is ideal and does not heat. It fits perfectly with sockets and forks, and there is no backlash or saving. This cord is strong but flexible. It’s not too difficult to use. It was a great purchase overall.
Nicky • 7 months ago
I connected the cord at 15 A to the breaker last week to turn on the compressor and charge the electric car. It worked perfectly, and it will now be used more frequently.
Josh • 7 months ago
He was the one I needed to charge my car. The extension was necessary because the garage is far. Other extension cords got very hot. This product is excellent. They are durable and very heavy so they can be used.
Micky M • 6 months ago
It was used to charge my car as I was walking. The extension allows me charge my car in heat. Standard extensions won’t have the power to provide as much energy. It’s durable, high-quality, and works well. Maybe I’ll buy one longer so that I can take it with me when he goes hiking.
Brad B • 6 months ago
This product has a great price/quality ratio. He is sturdy, heavy and fat. It was bought to charge an electric car. The product is excellent. It is much stronger than other cords and lasts longer than the others. Once he is at my winter, I’ll update the information and notify you all as soon as it keeps.
Anthony • 5 months ago
If you’re in the market for an extension cord for your electric car charger, the Iron Forge 50 Foot Extension Cord is a great option. It’s been working well for me for 3 years now, and I’ve never had any issues with it. The quality is excellent, and it’s definitely worth the money. I would agree with the reviews of other buyers – it’s a great product.
Anthony J • month ago
I’m so glad I bought this extension cord for my electric car charger! My Tesla Model 3 needs it, and it’s been working great for the past year. These cords are safe, versatile, and definitely worth the price considering my specific needs and the available space I have. I completely agree with the reviews of other buyers – these cords are essential for anyone with an electric car.