- It has a 25 ft. long charge cord with 16 amp, 220v NEMA 6-20p plug, and comes with a 2-year warranty.
- For level 1 charging, it also includes a free 110v standard outlet adapter.
- The charger is also universally compatible with all EV cars.
- You can get an extended warranty for free when you order service work and installation of charging equipment from evadept.com. The warranty is good for up to 5 years.
- The included instruction booklet will help you get the most out of your Duosida Level 2 Car Charger, which can charge your car up to 3x faster than with a standard Level 1 charger.
Duosida is a leading manufacturer of electric vehicle chargers and charging components. The Duosida 16 AMP Level 2 Electric Vehicle Car Charger is a compact and perfect solution for low-cost charging in your home or office at up to 3.84 kW.
Simply plug the charger into your vehicle charging port and it will instantly start charging your electric vehicle. The charger features a LED control box to show the charge status. The cable is 25 feet long to allow charging at a longer distance.
Charger comes with storage / carrying case so it can be taken with you or stored in your vehicle’s trunk.
Car Models That Work Well With the Duosida 16 AMP Level 2 Electric Vehicle Car Charger:
– Tesla Model 3, Model S, Model X (needs Tesla adapter)
– Nissan LEAF, BMW i series, Chevy Volt, Chevy Bolt, Fiat 500e, Ford C-Max Energi, Ford Focus Electric, Ford Fusion Energi
– Honda Accord Plug-in Hybrid, Kia Soul EV, Mercedes B-Class Electric Drive, Mitsubishi i-MiEV, Porsche Plug-in Hybrids, Smart Electric Drive
– Toyota Prius Plug-in Hybrid, Volkswagen E-Golf
Kristopher D • 8 months ago
I bought a Duosida Portable EV Charger for my electric car, which is a Model 3. So far, the device has been working well for 4 years. I have experienced difficulties with device shutdown after an outage. Otherwise, I agree with the reviews of other buyers. This thing is amazing and I highly recommend it to anyone with an electric car.
Kenneth • month ago
The Duosida Portable EV Charger is a great product! I’ve had it for 8 months now and it’s worked perfectly. The only issue I’ve had is with removing the connector from the car– it can be a bit tricky. But other than that, I highly recommend this product.