- The HCS-50 Electric Vehicle Charging Station can charge your car up to 9x faster than the charger included with your vehicle. It can be used indoors or out using ALL electric vehicles. One hour of charging provides an average of 38 miles.
- 25 feet charging cable that allows for flexibility in installation and use. Keep your charging cable well-organized and stowed away with ClipperCreek’s cord wrap connector for wall mounts and with holster. Additionally, the connector can accommodate an extra-large padlock (lock provided for free) to prevent the theft of the charger.
- Simple powerful, durable, indoor/EV charger that is suitable for all weather. 40 amps of current provides 9.6kW of power. It can provide rapid charging for plug-in electric vehicles available in the USA such as those of the Nissan Leaf, Tesla Model 3 as well as the BMW i4. The warranty is three years and exceptional customer service.
- There is a manufacturer’s guarantee when you buy through evadept.com.
- It is easy to install and works with all electric vehicles The charger comes set up and is easy to install, but we suggest hiring an electrical contractor who is licensed. The EV charger is compatible on the majority of EVs which include Nissan Leaf, Tesla Model 3 as well as BMW 330e.
- ClipperCreek’s safety-related certifications include ENERGY ETL, STAR, and cETL. They show that the EV charging station meets the standards of widely accepted safety standards for products. Furthermore to that, it has a Service Ground Monitor constantly checks for proper grounding in order to ensure security for the family and you. The charger is housed in a an entirely sealed NEMA-4 enclosure, and is designed to function in temperatures between -22degF and the temperature of 122degF (-30degC up to 50degC).