- Highly flexible, annealed copper conductors bare that are insulated by an STW water-resistant jacket.Perfect for outdoor and indoor usage. Resilient to splash or rain water. Operating temperatures vary from -40degC up to +90degC (-40degF to 194degF)
- A complimentary warranty is also available for repair works on installing charging devices for up five years. They can be purchased at evadept.com
- Heavy duty extension cord corrosion resistant design. Perfect for indoor use. Resists splashing water. Use a STW jacket and suitable material to ensure longer service duration and high-end performance.
- It is compatible with all welders like Miller millermatic and Lincoln power MIG welders Hobart Handler Ironman as well as Betamig welders Century welders etc
- Perfect for industrial heavy duty use, and compatible with the majority of welding equipment available
- Heavy duty extension cord corrosion resistant design. Perfect for indoor use. It is resistant to splashes of water. Use a good product for long service times and durable performance.
- Securely extend your power up to 40 feet away that can be combined with existing welder cords and adapters, securing you and others from harmful sparks from welding
- 8 AWG copper wires with all-copper conductors, with no movement or play in contacts, great for performance in heavy-duty environments.
- A welding extension cord with a voltage of 250V that is 40A. It’s durable and flexible is suitable for use indoors as well as outdoors. 8AWG(wire gauge) 3 conductors, 40ft length, NEMA 6-50P to 6-50R