- Type 2 plug, 4.5 m and 7 m lengths available
- Chargers can be scaled up to 11 kW and 22 kW.
- Ripple control receiver for grid operator
- Webasto ChargeConnect (portal & app) is the backend solution
- Digital management of the charging station
- Scan & Charge allows you to authenticate the charging station at your convenience
- Energy management system (EMS) integration
- The wallbox data is always available online, with real-time 24/7 transmission
- Suspension cable and plug socket
- Protection against DC residual currents through integrated protection
- Load management (stand-alone): Local dynamic load management
- Recording charges using an integrated meter module
Webasto Next is a smart charging station that makes it easy to charge e-cars. The Webasto ChargeConnect backend gives you a complete overview of your charging station and allows you to control it remotely.
Keep track of your Webasto Next. Webasto ChargeConnect allows you to view the status of all your charging stations, your entire charging history, energy consumption, and many other details from any location. Remote management and control of the charging infrastructure is possible. Webasto ChargeConnect app and portal reflects the data from your charging stations. This provides maximum transparency, control and security.
Smart benefits in a glance
- Remote diagnostics and maintenance for seamless operation
- Remote control via app, e.g. Start and stop charging sessions
- Flexible management of user rights
- Comprehensive monitoring functions
- Regular updates with new features in app and portal
- Use and management in different user levels depending on authorization
- All charging points are monitored 24/7 in real-time.
- A detailed overview of all completed charging processes (charging histories)
Webasto ChargeConnect App
Your Webasto Next charging station can be found with the Webasto ChargeConnect app. The mobile app allows you to access your past and current charging sessions, stop and start them digitally, export charging data, and authorise other users for charging points.