- High compatibility and large screen: The LCD screen displays the charging current, voltage, and temperature. The charging station comes with a charging cable of 6.1m and an AC plug type 1 (SAE J1772 Standard) and NEMA14-50 power adapter.
- Remote control: You can remotely control the charging process using the APP of Morec EV charging stations (both Android and IOS). The app can be used to control your wallbox using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. You can monitor the charging process and set the start and end times, as well as determine the charging power (0-9.6KW or charging current (0-40Amp), view charging data records, upgrade firmware, and more.
- Full function: The delay function can be used for up to 24 hours. If the setting is 0, it will immediately charge your car and will automatically stop charging when it is fully charged. You can also set the charging time (upto 48 hours) as well as the power consumption (upto 100 kWh) via the APP. You can set the time and power consumption as an alarm clock. The wallbox will then be initialized according.
- This charging station is certified by CE, CSA and TUV. The six-digit password must always be changed after the first connection to the APP. This is because multiple charging stations can be controlled via the APP.
- Residual current protection – The charging station is equipped with type A residual current protection. When charging with alternating current, the charging station is safe. You can purchase and install type B residual current protection yourself.