- MEGEAR Skysword EV charger is certified with all SAE J1772 electric vehicles, as well as Tesla model (via SAE J1772 Charging Adapter).
- Each product comes with a two-year limited warranty and Life-time technical assistance. If the product has been damaged or you lose the accessories during transport, please contact us promptly. The manufacturer will send replacements or accessories to you as soon as possible.
- If you compare it with the standard 8A charger, MEGEAR Skysword the EV charger is three times rapid when using NEMA 6-20, which leaves you more time to hit the road with your electric vehicle.
- The smart-chip detection system of the MEGEAR Skysword electric vehicle chargers will detect every aspect of the charging process such as overheating, current overload low voltage leakage, power overload to ensure security and safety.
- The indicator on the back of the MEGEAR Skysword Portable EV charger indicates charging progress and errors.
- If you’d like to make certain of the warranty, our evadept.com site offers warranty coverage for the maker.
Danny • 7 months ago
The MEGEAR Skysword 16 Amp Portable electric car charger is a great product that has worked well for me for the past 12 months. I have experienced some difficulties with the lack of moisture protection, but otherwise I am in agreement with the reviews of other buyers. I would recommend this product to anyone with an electric car.
Jon • 3 months ago
The MEGEAR Skysword 16 Amp Portable is a great product that I would recommend to others. I have had mine for about a year now and it has worked great. I would say that the materials used for the cord seem to be of high quality and it has been durable. The only downside I have experienced is that the cord is not very moisture resistant. I have had to replace it a few times because of this. Other than that, I think it’s a great product and would recommend it to others.