- Get your day started fully charged – Home charging can be done at night or in the evenings. When you get home from work, connect your car’s charger to your electric vehicle and you will have a fully charged battery by the morning. An EV’s range will be sufficient for most of your daily travel. You won’t need to charge at public charging stations. Your electric car can charge at home while you eat, sleep, and play with your children.
- Shell level 2 charger for portable fast EV charging – This charger can charge your car up to 5 to 7 times faster for full-electric cars and up to 3 times faster if you have a plug-in hybrid. You’ll be able maximize your electric car’s potential and reduce the number of stops at public charging stations. Shell EV chargers can be carried in your car with you wherever there is a NEMA14-50R outlet.
- Shell EV charger is safe in all weather – It has an IP66 waterproof enclosure that makes it suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The charger can withstand harsh weather conditions and operates at temperatures ranging from -22oF up to 122oF. Shell’s thermal management algorithm allows for the charging of connected vehicles in extreme weather conditions. This ensures safety for you and your family.
- You can save big on charging costs – Home charging is a cheaper option than public charging stations or gas. The Shell EV charger can be used with all electric vehicles. It is also compatible for workplace and commercial use.
- Charging made easy – A plug-and-play charging solution makes it simple. Just plug it in, and the status indicator will show you the charging status. There is no need to install additional apps, manage notifications, or push more buttons. A solid green signal means the device is ready to charge. Flashing green means that it’s charging and flashing red means that there has been a fault. It’s as simple as that.