- The Travelmaster can charge up to six times faster than a standard home outlet. Be sure to check your car’s maximum AC charging current and power to get an idea of how quickly the battery will recharge. This way, you can get back on the road quickly.
- After you’ve plugged in your Travelmaster portable electric vehicle charging station, there’s no need to worry about which adapter is needed or how many kilowatt hours you can charge – the station will automatically detect the right adapter and start charging at maximum power. This way, you can save time and charge your vehicle safely.
- The Travelmaster with SAE J1772 connector can charge almost all electric cars. It comes with two adapting plugs as standard: The NEMA 14-50 adapting plug can be used to quickly charge your vehicle at a 32Amp outlet, and the optional adapting plugs for NEMA 6-20, NEMA 10-30, NEMA 14-30, TT-30, NEMA 6-50 and NEMA 10-50 outlets give you unlimited use of any socket.
- The manufacturer provides a two-year warranty on all EV chargers. If you have any problems with your EV charger, simply contact the manufacturer and they will provide warranty coverage. Visit our website, evadept.com, for more information on the manufacturer’s warranty coverage.
- The Travelmaster and all of its components are designed for electrical safety. Thanks to the silver plating on the standard J1772 inlet, this charger has better conductivity and could prevent overheating. Mustart pride themselves on maximum quality paired with modern design, developing all of their devices in US to meet the local standards and requirements.
The EV charger is easy to use. Just plug it into a 240 Volt NEMA 14-50 or 5-15 outlet and the charger will do the rest. Please make sure the breaker of your socket is large enough for charging. Note: please use the charger properly on GFIC circuit to ensure charging safety. One Cabel for Multiple Cars. SAE J1772 connector with waterproof rating IP67 for both indoor and outdoor use, suitable for most electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid cars(If you need to charge Tesla, you’ll need to add a special Tesla converter to use it properly). Equipped with a huge LCD display screen and LED Lights, which show every detail that you need during the charging including the real-time current and voltage, charging amount and time. Safer & Reliable. ETL Certificated, with overvoltage protection, overheating protection, overcurrent protection and leakage protection, so that you can safely charge your vehicle.