- The MUSTART EV charger is compatible with a variety of electric cars and uses the widely used J1772 charging standard, making it ideal for most automobiles.
- The improved mustart 40A level 2 EV charger offers a longer lifetime and better abrasion resistance, as well as increased waterproofness. The MUSTART upgraded 40A level 2 EV charger is more durable and uses more sensitive chips.
- The MUSTART EV Charger’s control box and EV connector have been given an improved IP65 waterproof rating, allowing it to function in rainy conditions. The previous versions are IP55 (not waterproof).
- 40A MUSTART IMPROVED: The upgraded 40A level 2 EV charger can charge your car up to 5X faster than a 16A level 1 EV charger. It’s twice as quick as the 16A level 2 EV charger that most automobiles include.
- The MUSTART EV charger is backed by a two-year warranty. If you want to be safe in the knowledge that your EV charger has a warranty, our evadept.com site offers manufacturer warranty coverage for each EV charger. Please contact the EV Adept if you encounter any difficulties with your Mustart EV chargers or anything that does not meet your needs.
- It is a small size that can be easily carried. A total of 25 feet charging cable enables for flexible placement and use. All you need is a NEMA6-50 240 Volt outlet to connect the charger to.
- The MUSTART EV charger is lightning-proof and safe to charge your car, with overvoltage, overheat, and overcurrent protection.