- The MUSTART EV charger has been subjected to extensive testing and comes with a two-year barrier-free warranty. (A one-year warranty is provided for used goods.) Please contact the Mustart office if you have any questions regarding our goods, and our customer care staff will respond within 24 hours. There’s an additional free warranty for service work on the installation of charging equipment up to 5 years, which can be ordered at evadept.com
- The Control Box has an IP65 protection rating and the EV Connector is IP67. You may charge your car with confidence, because the charger has safety features such as lightning resistance, overvoltage, overheating, and overload protection.
- It is compatible with the majority of electric vehicles and plug-in hybrid cars because it includes the regular SAE J1772 charging connection. This EV charger has improved electrical conductivity due to the silver plating at the connector’s entrance, allowing for reduced overheating. The charging rate of the MUSTART 40A level 2 electric vehicle charger is twice as quick as that of a 16A level 2 charger. The J1772 charger is a high- compatibility charge for top of the line electric cars like the BMW i3. Other car models are also perfect charges to.
- It is 5x faster than the 16A level 1 EV charger included in most electric vehicles. (The real-world current depends on your car’s settings). To connect, all you need is a NEMA 14-50 outlet with a voltage of either 220 or 240 volts.
- A 25-foot charging cable, which has a total length of 25 feet, makes it easy to position and utilize the device. The LCD screen’s layout displays all relevant information about charging, including current and voltage, charge quantity and duration.